Sunday 8 March 2009

It's Working

In my last posting I talked about how I had finally answered a question about the law of attraction and how I could attract money when all evidence was to the contrary in my life and it seems to be working. Although, when I think about it, I need to stop saying that, the law of attraction is always working it is just that I seem to only give it credit when something is going well for me.

Anyway, I have been working diligently since my original posting to try and change my negative thinking patterns to those of a more positive leaning, so I always complete a gratitude journal, I use a process call EFT (more about that in another blog), I am listening to a hypnosis CD about attracting abundance, I visualize and meditate and I try and listen to my Bob Doyle, Wealth Beyond Reason once a day and it is really paying off.

Whilst I still have moments of complete panic because I have no idea where the money is going to come from and it is starting to run out fast, I do it less and am able to pull myself out of the negative thinking a lot quicker and I must be given off a different aura, as several people have commented on how happy I seem.

However, I really noticed it the other day when I went to a business club, of which I have been a member for over three years. I have never picked up any business from this meeting before because whilst I have been trying to set up my business, I have always had another job so did not really go with an attitude that it would work for me but last week whilst at the meeting, three people sought me out with potential business ideas, that is the first time and I already have meetings for this week set up.

I truly recommend that you check out the Wealth Beyond Reason or if you just want an introduction to the law of the attraction try Rhonda Byrne's The Secret

Where before I was completely panicked about everything now I am much calmer, deep down I truly believe everything is going to be alright, I just need the money, it just does not seem like some a huge task, I know it will come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post, I really enjoyed it and look forward to your other writings.

Opa and Ga said...

Like the post , I can identify with your feelings about money.

http://www.funny-jokes-comedy.blogspot.com