Monday 2 March 2009

Finally I Get It

Well the time has come, I have now left work and the extent of my debt is staring me in the face. I am a big believer in the Law of Attraction, I like the most of the world have read The Secret, but in certain areas it left me with more questions than it answered. For example, in my situation, how do I attract money and abundance into my life, when on a daily basis I am reminded that I am not wealthy or have anything close to abundance, this is a physical manifestation and a constant noise in my head, a constant chatter about, how I am going to pay the bills, how am I going to get out of this, how, how how?

All these thoughts and visions surround me then it leads me back, as always, to my constant companion, Anxiety, the loop therefore continues. I may have mentioned it before but I do think about lack of, a lot, lack of money, lack of time, lack of knowledge and even with a basic knowledge of the law of attraction, you know that when you think and feel lack of, then you get lack of. It makes sense, but how do you stop thinking about lack of when it stares you in the face, the loop continues.

Then the answer came to me in David Cameron's & Bob Doyle's, who contributed to The Secret, Wealth Beyond Reason. As part of a program, I received a set of MP3s to download and had been listening to them for a few days and then on a cold winter's morning, stood waiting for a train, there it was just a simple sentence. The program said, don't look to what is on the outside because, what is happening in your world now is as a result of thoughts gone by, but look within side yourself and believe that you are wealthy now, that was all I needed.

However, I listened to the Wealth Beyond Reason with more intensity and realized that it is crammed with valuable information about how you should be thinking, feeling and acting to create the life you want. To put it in context, The Secret is pre school, Wealth Beyond Reason is senior year high school. It has completely turned around the way I act within my life. Watch this spot so I can update you on turning my life around.

Listen to Bob talk about the Law of Attraction here


No comments: